Premature ejaculation (PE) is a violation in a sexual sphere when a man has an orgasm soon after the start of the sexual activity and with minimal stimulation of the penis. This condition is one of the most common male diseases in different countries of the world. Every man at least once in a life has experienced early ejaculation. But if rapid ejaculation occurs regularly, men may fall into panic and develop severe depression that can aggravate the course of the main pathological process.
Types of Premature Ejaculation in Men
Depending on the causes of rapid ejaculation, there are two kinds of this male disease:
- Primary early ejaculation is congenital and associated with the malfunctioning of certain nerve centers of the brain responsible for the normal functioning of the male sexual system. This disorder is rare, often due to the pathology of intrauterine development or birth trauma. It manifests itself already during the very first sexual contact.
- Secondary early ejaculation is the result of exposure to pathogenic factors (traumas, some medications, and infections). With adequate treatment, the sexual function is restored.
Causes of Premature Ejaculation
All causes of early ejaculation can be divided into 4 following groups:
- Organic. Due to pathological processes (chronic vesiculitis, urological diseases, a trauma of the lumbosacral spine, phimosis, prostatitis, balanoposthitis, poisoning with harmful substances, hormonal disorders, etc.).
- Physiological (individual hypersensitivity of the skin of the head of the penis, prolonged sexual abstinence, a new partner, a lack of magnesium in the diet).
- Psychological (fears, stress, or lack of trust with a partner).
- Genetic (if the disorder was noted in the genus of a man, then the risk of the appearance of regular early ejaculation increases).
Drugs for Premature Ejaculation Treatment
Successful treatment of PE is possible only under a strictly individual approach to the patient. For a start, the causes of the condition are determined and then the treatment is prescribed. If an early ejaculation in a man is observed rarely without a special reason, you can increase the duration of sexual intercourse using special techniques.
The drugs for the treatment of early ejaculation include:
- Anesthetic creams
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors
- Levitra, Cialis, and Viagra
These drugs are used to delay the onset of PE in men. You can choose the medicines of the PDE5 group in online centers, such as Canada drugs, where there is not only dapoxetine, but also other medicines for PE therapy. Comorbidities may require additional treatment. With a urogenital infection, antibiotic therapy is prescribed. For diseases of the spine, neuroprotectors, vitamins, and vascular drugs are prescribed.
Often, to get rid of PE, the couple consult a psychologist who in the early stages can help cope with depression, anxiety, insecurity, and fears. Psychological harmony in itself can bring positive results to the treatment. The methods of treatment of premature ejaculation are not applied immediately. In each case, the doctor chooses the best suitable medicine for each individual patient.
To achieve a therapeutic effect, one should ensure a rational work mode and rest, as well as good sleep and nutrition. To prevent PE, you should try and avoid long-term stress and maintain a healthy lifestyle. The food should contain a large amount of magnesium and zinc. Regular physical exercises not only improve the functioning of all organs and systems of your body but also help relieve nervous tension.
Exercises during Masturbation
There are exercises developed by specialists that help a man learn how to control the process of ejaculation.
One of the exercises suggests doing the following:
- During masturbation, a patient should touch himself with a dry hand. The whole process should take no more than 15–20 minutes, after which it must end with ejaculation. Then a similar procedure should be performed using a lubricant.
- Masturbation with a partner suggests the performance of all hand manipulations by the partner for 15–20 minutes while maintaining the erection.
- Exercising together with a partner. The sexual activity should take at least 15–20 minutes while trying to maintain an erection. In this case, multiple introjections are possible.
Exercises for premature ejaculation consist in contraction and relaxation of the pubic-coccygeal muscle fifteen times from two to three times a day with free breathing. The load is constantly increased to fifty times at a time. You can do a complicated exercise holding a muscle while breathing in and relaxing it while breathing out.
Compression of the penis at the base at the time when the ejaculation is irreversible helps reduce an increasing sexual arousal, prevent PE, and prolong sexual intercourse.
To effectively use these techniques, a long training is required both during masturbation and with a partner. It can take 4–6 months of regular exercises to master this technique. An important role in achieving the positive result of sex therapy depends on the presence of an understanding partner.
The Stop-and-Go technique was developed by the urologist James Semans.
The essence of the technique is that during masturbation, a man reaches the pre-ejaculation state and stops for a while before the start of ejaculation.
After cooling down for a little, he continues masturbation until he reaches the next peak.
- The first step. Attempt to deliberately delay the subsequent desire for ejaculation for 15 minutes. Repeat this exercise 3 times and only then ejaculate. Your goal is to hold out three consecutive sessions during active masturbation. To do this, vary the speed of masturbation. You need to learn to recognize your feelings at each stage of sexual stimulation. At first, you will probably won’t be able to last all three sessions and will ejaculate, but after several exercises, you will learn to better recognize your sensations.
- The second step. Now, you need to enhance your sensations using lubrication or other auxiliaries. Your task is the same – hold out for 3 sessions of active masturbation that last 15 minutes each.
- The third step. This step is performed with the partner. Ask a woman to masturbate you. After reaching the pre-ejaculation moment, stop the partner, and take a pause. Do the same as when you masturbate. Having a partner enhances the feelings and complicates the exercise.
- The fourth step. You can practice the Stop-and-Go technique during sexual intercourse. Stop when you almost reach the ejaculation. Once your sexual desire cools down, continue sexual intercourse.
When using the Stop-and-Go technique, try to do the following:
- Each time, try to get to the ejaculation as close as possible and prevent it.
- Concentrate on your sensations to better understand when you can’t stop the ejaculation.
- Try to satisfy yourself when practicing alone. Study your erogenous zones, using the entire trunk of the penis, testicles, and crotch area.
- Do the exercise at least 3 times a week. The more often you do it, the better.
Such factors as sedentary work, the lack of physical exercises, and poor nutrition can negatively influence the endurance during sex. If you experience PE, try to distract yourself by thinking about something else when you feel that orgasm is close.
Other ways to train your sexual endurance include:
- Regular exercises, running, and going into different kinds of sports is undoubtedly the simplest and most reliable way.
- Kegel’s method, which is based on the doctrine of impaired innervation of pelvic organs in men suffering from rapid ejaculation. Kegel developed a system of exercises for the muscles of the perineum aimed at developing the skills of ejaculation control.
- Pull the testicles down before ejaculation.
- Compression of either the tip of the penis or the root of the penis with 3 fingers before the ejaculation.
- Use of special condoms.