Having family and friends visit can be an important part of a patient’s recovery process, and we welcome them. However, rest and relaxation are also important, so we do ask visitors to be respectful of established visiting guidelines. Our patients have the right to choose who they desire to have visit. The hospital may impose clinically necessary or reasonable restrictions and other limitations on patient visitation as needed.
We ask visitors to follow these guidelines:
· General visiting hours 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.; specialty units may have additional restrictions and guidelines
· Anyone with a cold, sore throat, or other contagious illness should not visit patients.
· Children 14 or younger should be accompanied by an adult at all times.
· Two visitors at a time in semi-private rooms.
· Overnight guests in a semi-private room are permitted on a patient need basis.
Request for Medical Records Authorization Form
Home Medication List Page 1
Home Medication List Page 2