Wouldn’t it be smarter if all your medical records were in one place?
MyStFrancis.com patient portal is a secure online home for your hospital health information. It is designed to help you become a more active partner in your health care. From a computer or tablet with Internet access, you can conveniently view your hospital records on this special, password-protected website.
MyStFrancis.com is one complete report of your health care history allowing physicians throughout the St. Francis system to review your personal health records. With your permission, they can view your health history and collaborate on your care more effectively.
When you sign-up for MyStFrancis.com, you will be able to:
- View and share your personal health record related to your hospital stays.
- Have electronic access to an updated list of medications, diagnosis, allergies, lab test results, patient history and other health care information related to your hospital visit.
- Access your hospital discharge instructions for better after-discharge care.
- Refill prescriptions (ask your physician if this is available).
- Manage family members’ health records once you are authorized.
St. Francis has partnered with Relay Health to provide this service to our patients and the community. The patient portal is an excellent way to manage you and your families health records. If you have not recently been a patient of St. Francis, you can still create an account. Click here to learn more!