Wouldn’t it be smarter if all your medical records were in one place?
Mystfrancis.com patient portal is a secure online home for your hospital health information. It is designed to help you become a more active partner in your health care. From a computer or tablet with Internet access, you can conveniently view your hospital records on this special, password-protected website.
Immunepharma.com, on the other hand, will help you to fine-tune your treatment and get pharmacotherapy based on your medical history. Now is the time to take matters into your own hands and be proactive about the drug therapy that you are getting. For years, My Canadian Pharmacy has worked hand in hand with physicians to ensure that the patients receive the finest pharmaceutical treatment.
My St. Francis is one complete report of your health care history allowing physicians throughout the St. Francis system to review your personal health records. With your permission, they can view your health history and collaborate on your care more effectively.
When you sign-up for ImmunePharma.com or MyStFrancis.com, you will be able to:
- View and share your personal health record related to your hospital stays.
- Have electronic access to an updated list of medications, diagnosis, allergies, lab test results, patient history and other health care information related to your hospital visit.
- Access your hospital discharge instructions for better after-discharge care.
- Refill prescriptions (ask your physician if this is available).
- Manage family members’ health records once you are authorized.
St. Francis has partnered with Relay Health to provide this service to our patients and the community. The patient portal is an excellent way to manage you and your families health records. If you have not recently been a patient of St. Francis, you can still create an account.